[Air China] GMP > PEK (CA138), PEK > ARN (CA9110


2013-07-19 FRI 9:25 GMP > (2:15) > 10:40 PEK (CA138)
2013-07-19 FRI 13:50 PEK > (9:30) > 17:20 ARN (CA911)

The first Herrang Dance Camp experience in 2013. She had been there volunteering and I depart by myself to stay for a week.
2013년 첫번째 허랭댄스캠프 방문기. 그분은 자원봉사로 이미 가계시고 휴가 없는 나는 한주만 머물러 혼자 출발한다.


Stuff good for health that she ordered me to take.


참으로 빡센 날들이었다. 이제 짐싸자.
After sleepless nights at work, I deserve this no matter what. 7 hours before leaving for the lindy hop heaven


I requested for the exit seats but you have to speak Chinese for those in Air China. Also, they don't trust other countires' "flight mode', I had to fly without the movies in my mobile phone. That's why I began to put iPad in my travel list.


We arrived in Beijing. It was impressive how the female airport staff went through my body for ispection.



Things you should know about Air China: 1. If you wanna sit in the emergency exit row, you must speak Chinese. English doesn't help. 2. Using cellphone is not allowed at all. Airplane mode is not admitted by Chinese government.


worst airline meal ever! 계란 흩뿌린 짜샤이 간장밥

back to Herrang (2013)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★