(Madrid) Temple of Debod

C. de Ferraz, 1, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Tuesday ~ Wednesday 10AM–7PM / Monday Closed


2022-09-06 TUE


After break at La Lonja del Mar, I wanted to check out the Temple of Debod, since we are already in the western part of the city.


Plaza de España

Stone &bronze statue of Cervantes on horseback.


The temple must be underground. All I could see was small parts of the monument. I think I've seen a Facebook post that Swing dancers have regular socials around here.


There were a quite long queue waiting to enter. We couldn't see inside this time because of my schedule. This area is popular for enjoying sunset, so I'd like to come back later, preferably right before sunset.


back to Madrid (2022)


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★