(New Orleans) Old U.S. Mint (New Orleans Jazz Museum)

400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116



2012-09-28 FRI

The social dance at the Wax Museum finished around 1am, and we moved to the lthe Old U.S. Min.t where the late night dances happen. Another social dance at the another museum. It's only 20 minutes walk but can be very dangerous in New Orleans. However we felt safe while walking with a big group of dancers.


Before this trip, I've got this bag for free on condition that I introduce my travel and take photos during it. I'm still using it whenever I travel aborad.


Another photo for the event. Only a few dancers arrved yet. Probably others are eating on the way here.



..........

2012-09-29 SAT


Old U.S. Mint again for the Saturday late night dance. Today we were so hungry that we waited in the long queue for the food truck.


It was delicious. Just blame my photo.


Korean dancers were too picky to dance in the small crowded floor, and unfortunately I also had to come back to the hotel early with them.


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★