(Hua Hin) 阿婆靚靚麵 ★★★★

HX94+RHV, Hua Hin 74, Tambon Hua Hin, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
Monday ~ Saturday 9AM-3PM / Sunday Closed

 

located in a quiet small street near the train station. Pork skin makes the noodle soup better with small extra price.


2022-11-15 TUE


Today's mission is to take "We Lindy Hop Hua Hin" video as our life-time project.


chicken skew 20


On the way to the train station, our destination for the video, I had a chicken skew on the street.



We found this small restaurant and I googled to check any reviews. I didn't expect any information but it turned out to be reviews quite good.


Google Lens helped me to read the menu.


Every table has this basket.

pork skin 10?

Koreans also eat pork skin for snack, but I was not sure why this is in a noodle restaurant. Then I figured out after watching other guests put them in the noodle. It must be 10 per a bag according to the total bill.

noodle 40?

The owner didn't speak English but it was not hard to order. Anyway there are only two menus and the price gap is only 10.





After tried, It totally made sense that they put pork skin to the noodle.

tea? 40?

Reviews recommended tea but I didn't find it that special. Probably I picked a different one from the menu. However, it's still cheap and delicious.



Hua Hin train station.


back to Hua Hin (2022)


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★