(Hua Hin) ป้าสร้อยอาหารตามสั่ง ★★★★★

43 14 Naebkehardt Rd, Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
Wednesday ~ Monday 9 AM–7 PM / Tuesday Closed


The best crispy pork in town.


2022-11-16 WED



The weather forecast in Hua Hin is not much to believe. It was all rainy and cloudy when I checked yesterday, but now it's all gone.


We randomly picked a small restaurant but had the most delicious crispy pork in town. They don't speak English but you can just point the English menu on the glass.



I'm afraid that I cannot match the name of the food from the menu.




This is it! Crispy and soft pork!



Tom Yum was also great. However, why don't they sell beer in Hua Hin restaurants? Tax issues?



2022-11-17 THU


She said she's still full with hotel breakfast and just wanted to take a rest before check out, so I came out for some food and to look around for the last time before we leave Hua Hin.





Cannabis is now legal in Thailand, but you still should follow the regulation of your own country.


Personal possession of guns are strongly regulated but this kind of shop on a random street is still interesting to people like me who is from Korea.


A restaurant from my wish-list is closed.


A school near the hotel.


So I'm back to the small restaurant where I enjoyed crispy pork so much.

Stir Fried Crispy Pork with Holy Basil 50



Now I know they don't sell beer, so I brought my own red wine cooler.


The restaurant of which name I cannot read.


However, I needed to come back again because she also wanted Tom Yum from this restaurant. So it was our third visit and my second visit of the day after 2 hours from the first one. This time we came with Opel and Jib.





back to Hua Hin (2022)



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★