(Bangkok) Sala Daeng Market ★★★★

PGGP+JQX, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Monday~Friday 6 AM–2 PM
Saturday~Sunday Closed

 

market / food court. only for breakfast and lunch. tom yum comes with rice and one extras side menu like fried egg.


2022-11-18 FRI


Since we came back from Hua Hin last night, we only had cup noodles. I didn't think I could wait util we're (she'd) ready to go out, so I just went to a market, which is more likely food court, near our hotel for take-out.



Rice is included in the menu. Thank you, Google. 
crispy pork 50


And crispy pork!

tomyum 60

This will bring us peace for some time.


When I'm back she was already(!) dressed up, so we kept the food in the freezer and came back to dine in.



Now I'm obsessed with crispy pork, it's all I could see. 


Tom Yum 60

Her all-time favorite, Tom Yum. 


You can choose one extra side, so she picked fried egg.

Noodles Rolls Crispy Pork 60




back to Bangkok (2022)


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★