(Hong Kong) Ying Kee Noodle ★★★★★

28 High St, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong


  • A small noodle restaurant introduced in Michelin Guide.
  • You can bring beer from outside.


2023-09-29 THU


Before private I wanted to take shower to clean up, and also need to pick up dance shoes. So, I went to Karen's alone, and when I'm back Michelle already picked this restaurant.



It's a small restaurant but chosen by Michelin Guide.



I asked the owner if they don't have beer, then she said I can buy from outside. Beer is only 9 HKD, even cheaper than Sprite! Everything in HK is more expensive than Korea but beer is the only exception.



We'v just ordered as the owner recommended, so I don't remember which is which but everything was delicious.




back to Hong Kong (2023)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★