(Phu Quoc) King Kong Mart ★★★

141A Đường Trần Hưng Đạo, Dương Tơ, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang, Vietnam 


  • You can stop by to look around, but run away before bumping into too many Koreans.


2024-11-26 SUN



Basically I don't understnad people, especially Koreans wasting their precious time of the trip to buy stuff that they can buy from where they came. They think they save money but obviously don't think about the travel and opportunity cost. However, I still stopped by this famous King Kong Mart to see what it's all about and mainly because she wanted.


Thnak you for safe trip with my stupidly uncovered skin.


The fmaous peanut can be purchased in the night market. I'm not sure what the brand means seeing how the merchanidse put labels on the cans before handing it to me.


back to Phu Quoc (2023)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★