(Phu Quoc) Miss Tien Spa ★★★★

100 Đường Bạch Đằng, Khu phố 2, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang 920000, Vietnam

 

  • I liked it and if I visit the night market again, I'll definitely come back here too.


2023-11-26 SUN


I tried to ride motorbike back to the hotel before it's too dark for safety, but it seemed even more dangerous because of rushhour.


So we parked near the riverside and went back to the night market for dinner. People were doing something like Taichi.


The atmosphere is quite different from Ong Lang, and somehow it even kind of felt like Hong Kong.


Massage before dinner. She carefully checked each shope based on her standard including if they have old ladies.


I liked it and if I visit the night market again, I'll definitely come back here too.


back to Phu Quoc (2023)


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★