(Bangkok) The Hop

252 8 Si Lom, Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand 
https://www.thehopbkk.com/
Tuesday, Saturday 8 PM–12


  • Saturday 20:30 ~ 22:30
  • entrance fee
    • 200 THB including water/soda, if book in advance (money transfer needed)
    • 300 THB, at the door (foreigners)


2022-11-12 SAT


Easy to find thanx to the bright sign.


Restroom and personal space is on the 2nd floor, and the dance floor is on the 3rd floor.
2240 the hop 300 2 

According to the website, the entrance fee is 200 including water/soda but registration and money transfer is required. Otherwise it's 300 without drinks. I tried to book in advance for my 2nd visit next Saturday, but the international transfer fee was as expensive as the price gap.


I must have been too busy dancing to take any photos. The overall atmosphere was cozy and classic, and the outer bar area was good to socialize.



2022-11-19 SAT

The second visit to the Hop. Last time I noticed that the entrance fee is cheaper if I book in advance, so I checked the process.


I need to transfer money first.


The international bank transfer fee is 8000 KRW, so it's not cheap any more. So, foreign dancers just pay 300 THB at the door.


I'm not sure if this is common here, but walking to dance with Chang was a good idea.


Shared toilet.


The dance hall is on the 3rd floor.


The reception is at the end of the stairs.


Bar.


The door is closed during the class.



Hey, there is Sulaiman!


Well-air-conditioned.


There were even less dancers than previous Saturday due to some events, but I was welcomed and got a cake!


back to Bangkok (2022)


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★