(Barcelona) Restaurant & Tapas Bar Golesa ★★★★★

C/ de Sicília, 207, 08013 Barcelona, Spain

 

Friendly owner serving various various Tapas. The best Korean-speaking non-Korean I've ever met. Limited number of outdoor tables. Recommend Pulpo Cocido.


2022-09-10 SAT


We stay in Barcelona only for 1 night before going back to Korea, so we went out right after checking in the hotel. I've searched for Tapas restaurants near the hotel.



Fail.


I don't plan to eat Korean here, but it's still good to see Korean signs. 


The Golesa semmed to be already popular places, it has another interesting aspect for Korean visitors. The kind owner used to work in Korea for several years. he was the best Korean-speaking foreigner I've ever met. He's so fun and friendly and even told us some experiences in Korea.






The variety of the menu was overwhelming, so it took us a while to make a decision. He explained that this is basically Spanish tapas restaurant but he added some traditional cuisine from his own country. So we also ordered a kind of dumping, of which name I don't remember.


Paella 13.9

Pulpo Cocido 12.9

I don't like Octopus that much because mostly it's too chewy in Korea, but this is so soft that I wondered what made the difference.




I just noticed that one of my credit card from Toss Bank, supports European contactless payment.


back to Barcelona (2022)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★