(Inchon) Sky Hub Lounge (West) ★★★★

 

2023-11-22 WED


It is quite convenient to go to the Inchon airport from our new home, because the airport limousine 6600 stops nearby. However, the last bus departs at 17:28 and it was too early for our flight departing at 02:20. I planned to take the airport railway but the expensive tickets didn't seem worth considering transfer to the station. So we just took a bus and metro.

I think I used VietJet a few times before, but it was my first time going through trouble because they cancelled our flight without any reason, probably because they don't have enough passengers to make a profit. I chose them because it's cheaper but getting new flight ticket in the last moment cost me much more. I don't think I'll fly VietJet any more. 



Shake Shack in the Inchon airport. 


After 22:00 Sky Hub Lounge (West) is only available and that's why this is my, at least, fourth visit.


But hot food is not available in the night time. I'm still good with wine and beer.


Every winter my hand skin gets dry and even bleed. I took a photo just to compare how it would be better in the nice weather in Vietnam.




댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★