(Phu Quoc) Camia Resort & Spa ★★★★★

Đảo, To 3 Ông Lang, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang 920000, Vietnam


  • I chose Camia Resort because of the beach front villa room type but it turned out that everything is perfect. Ong Lang is not too much crowded but still reachable to the man town. Pools and facilities are well-maintained. Staff is very kind and helpful. Breakfast menu changes everyday. Only drawback is the uphill when we're coming back but not a big problem. We'll be definitely back in the near future.


2023-11-23 THU

day 1.



I've heard that Phu Quoc is one of the hottest vacation spots. However, all I wanted were quiet beach and Vietnamese food, so tried to avoid crowds, especially other Koreans. Interestingly, more than 99% of Korean tour programs made guests to stay in Vinpearl, and that was the last place I wanted to book. Furthermore it is farthest from the airport and the downtown. After days of research, I've found this hidden gem in Ong Lang not too far from Duong Dong. 


Stupid VietJet cancelled my flight without any reason explained, so it was not the cost-effective choice any more, because I had to spend extra to get a new flight. However, cabin baggage only option was not a big problem since I won't wear much there.
  • 02:20~06:10 (5:50) VJ979: Seoul > Phú Quốc
  • 1 × Cabin baggage (56 × 36 × 23 cm , 7 kg)


Hello, Phu Quoc.


The airport was bigger than expected and quite well organized.


Taxi is said to be cheaper but I didn't have enough cash and didn't want to risk meeting a bad driver. So I just used Grab and the price was not much different. I also checked the airport transfer service from the resort but the price was almost double. The driver showed this QR code so that we can find him for taxi tour. I didn't plan for it but still took the photo of it just to be nice.
  • AIRPORT > RESORT : 33m
  • Grab : 244000 VND 13131 KRW
  • taxi 200,000 VND = 11,000 KRW
  • airport transfer : 350,000 VND = 20,000 KRW


You still need to pay for the toll. As I seemed to figure out if I have enough cash for this, the driver just simply added this to the final amount of Grab service. 


This must be the central area of the island Our resort is a bit further from here to north.


When we arrived in the resort, it was still early morning. The staff was very kind and we could leave our bags at the reception so that we can go out for lunch and hang out for a while.
  • Address
    • Le Thuc Nha Street, Lot 3, Ong Lang, Hamlet, Cua Duong Ward, Ong Lang, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam, 920000
    • Đường Lê Thúc Nhã, Tổ 3, Ấp Ông Lang, Xã Cửa, Dương, Ông Lang, Đảo Phú Quốc, Việt Nam, 920000
  • Property Contact Number : +02976258899
  • Room Type : Beach Front Villa
  • Benefits Included Breakfast, Parking, Welcome drink, Coffee & tea, Express check-in, Free WiFi, Drinking water


Before leaving I checked the exchange rate and didn't seem bad. Later I found out that the rate in the local town is way worse, and just decided to exchange 100 USD whenever needed.


We looked around the resort first.



---------



The way back to the resort. They provide free bike rental service. The number is limited but we could use most of the time except once there was only one left. It was cool to bike around but the only problem was still hill from the entrance. However, we took it for exercise and didn't care that much.


Yup! Beach-front! I usually book cost-effective rooms but it's different when all I want to do is just to hang out near the beach and pool.




The bathroom is so spacious great with all those plants, a little scary when dark though.


I'm sorry that we didn't have time for this.



The view!




I loved this photo and posted on Facebook, and it seems that everyone thinks that those are us.


Infinity pool!




2023-11-24 FRI


Day 2. 


Good morning!


Koreans ready to reserve sun beds.



The weather forecast changes everyday. No more shower today.


Breakfast with stunning view.


I love the combination of local and internations food. The menu changes everyday.


I love the egg station. Alwasy everything in omlette.


The main pool is bigger but most guests prefer the one in front of the beach. 



The manager was very kind and super helpful. She kept asking guest if everything is fine. Noticing we dindn't try the noodle soup yet, she even ordered one for us.


And her favorite congee.


Chilling after breakfast.



It also feels nice being alone in the poolside at night. If I were traveling alone, I think I could get totally wasted here.


2023-11-25 SAT

Day 3. 


The way to the breakfast restaurant.


The menu changes everyday except basic items such as sausage and bacon.



The best view for breakfast in hotel.


Yes, we know stuff.


Chilling on the beach after breakfast. She bought some drawing tools yesterday and started to work on it.



The pool from Camia restaurant.


2023-11-26 SUN

Day 4. 


Another breakfast. Didn't get bored yet. 







2023-11-27 MON

Day 5.

I think it is a known fact that some countries have louder voices than others. Koreans are not the class A, the loudest but, probably something like class B. They ruined my calm morning, so hurried to have breakfast.













Now I feel that 6 days are not enough any more. I'd better plan for 10 days next time.



2023-11-28 TUE


Day 6. The last day. 















댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★