(Phu Quoc) ChezRico Family Restaurant ★★★★★

Đường Lê Thúc Nha, Ông Lang, Phú Quốc, Kiên Giang, Vietnam 


  • Fine restaurnat with various attractive menu in a calm street


2013-11-23 THU



Even thoug I've said "lunch" in previous post, but it was more like "early brunch", and now we're looking for a restaurnt for our second brunch before check-in. 


My first choice was Eat, Pray, Love that reminded me of the film we've watched. However, the menu was not attractive to us, so we just stepped out. 


She just cannot pass by Mango.


This seemed fine.


I like outdoor tables.


Happy hour lunch combo menu.


I remember this and it always came with main dish. Was it another city in Vietnam?

Fresh juice Mango? 

Bivina Beer, Phu Quoc Beer (Can)

I've never heard of Bivina beer, but it is said to be the local beer here. So I mostly stick to Bivinia during our stay. Cheap and local, why not?

Stuff Squid w Pork 

I chose something not easy to find elsewhere. It tasted somewhat as expected but still good. 


This was good. A kind of fish soup but cannot find it on the menu. 


Complimentary appetizer. 




And shopping time for her.


back to Phu Quoc (2023)


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★