(Berlin) Noodle Plus ★★★

Hannah-Arendt-Straße 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany

 

It was ok besides that my noodle was too mild.


2023-05-17 WED


After we were kicked out of the Berliner Kindl, I didn't want to wast more time so just went to this restaurant. 




It is located right across from the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe.






Scfferhofer Weizen Dunkel Fl.0.5L 4.5

Dumpling in Chili Oil Sauce (4 pieces) 4.0


Noodles with Scallion, Oil and Soy-sauce 8.5
+raised egg 1.0
+ Braised tofu 1.0

I ordered this noodle but the staff explained that if I don't add any items, it's just plain noodle. So I added egg and tofu. It was ok but would be better if it has more sauce.


Fried rice? Just ordinary fried rice but still better than mine.


back to Berlin (2023)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★