(Vilnius) Narbutas business lounge ★★★★

Rodūnios kl. 10a, 02189 Vilnius, Lithuania 


Clean and spacious. The staff was so kind and helpful, and kept asking me if there is anything I needed. Besides no hot food, everything is perfect.


2023-05-15 MON 

We arrived in the airport too early so the airline counter was not open yet.


I've never seen Lime flavored coke so tried but there is a reason why you cannot see this often.


Check-in available 2 hours before departure.




Narbutas Business Lounge


Clean and spacious. The staff was so kind and helpful, and kept asking me if there is anything I needed. Besides no hot food, everything is perfect.


Instead the freezer is full of sandwiches and salads.


And beer of course.










Flight
  • 15th May Monday 19:55~20:35 (1:40) Ryanair 24B 15E


Seat selection is not free.


I traveled to many cities but it's not often that I have walk across the flying field to the airplane.


Her seat was at the front and mine was at the rear, so we separated from the lines. It's like a disaster movie where we run away from a bunch of zombies.


Some people still clap when the airplane lands safely.


back to Vilnius (2023)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★