(Vilnius) Grill Terrace ★★

Šventaragio g. 2, 01122 Vilnius, Lithuania 


Only view and atmosphere is good. Food cold. Staff not kind. Out of many menus and beer. I clearly asked if it has alcohol and the staff said less alcohol but yes. But it turned out to be non-alcoholic. Before opening the can, I asked if I can change my order but she said no, which was hard to understand, especially after she gave me wrong information.


2023-05-14 SUN


After filming "We Lindy Hop Vilnius" in front of the Vilnius Cathedral, we needed a break to cool down. We smelled grilled meat and went to this place without hesitation.



The restaurant doesn't have a toilet, so I had to use the public one nearby with 1 EUR or something.


The view is good to enjoy the sunlight and people passing by. The most of staff looked angry, but our server was nice.




The beer I wanted was sold out, so I just ordered one from available.


I clearly asked if it has alcohol and the staff said less alcohol but yes. But it turned out to be non-alcoholic. Before opening the can, I asked if I can change my order but she said no, which was hard to understand, especially after she gave me wrong information.


All the buses and trams had this sign saying "Vilnius ♡ Ukraine".

Pork Shashlik 12.0
served with fries, pickled red onions, cucumber, salsa, and savoury

We were not hungry and not rushing type, but it took so long and the food was cold, horrible, and over-priced.


We still could have a good relax though.


back to Vilnius (2023)


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★