(Vilnius) Wok Express ★★★★

09303 Vilnius, Lithuania 


cost-effective Asian food. better than Korea. nice staff.

2023-05-14 SUN


Before going back to the hotel, we stopped by a mart nearby. I tried to by beer but the security said purchase of alcohol is prohibited after 3PM on Sundays in Lithuania. What?! I googled and drinking seems to be one of the issues in Lithuania because they rank high in the consumption of Alcohol among European countries. BUY BEER IN ADVANCE IN LITHUANIA!


Most restaurants were closed so I went out to buy some Asian food while she's taking a rest at the hotel. It seems still early in the picture but it's almost 8PM.



While waiting for my food, the staff asked me where I am from. Chinese? Japanese? Thai? Korean. There were not many Asian, much less Korean. The Indian guy surely didn't expect a Korean customer. He joked about an Indian guy selling Thai food in Lithuania, so I added to a Korean buying Thai food that an Indian guy made in Lithuania.

Tom Yum 2.95

Why is it better than Tom Yum in Korea? We are still in the same region!


fried noodle?


If you miss Asian food, this is the place.


back to Vilnius (2023)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

[역삼] 창고43 강남점 ★★★★

[방배] 실내포차(방배버들골이야기) ★★★★

(장충) 아시아 ★★★★★